Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Velvet Pumpkins to Welcome October








As we welcome October bringing us fresh, bright autumnal days and an urge to nestle down for the winter with cosy things surrounding us, I had to share these gorgeous velvet pumpkins with you from Plush Pumpkins, are they just divine, I want some!

I love textures, and the joy that something so simple can bring, and how gorgeous would these look as props for an autumnal wedding or party.  

I cannot find any excuse to have some, other than just cosseting them in my own home or perhaps to treat myself for my birthday :)

Do have a look at the Plush Pumpkin website, it is beautiful and completely in love with everything on it, they even have acorns, hearts and mushrooms, deep sigh!

No comments: