Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tulip Love


You must head over to one of my favourite blogs, The Wedding Chicks, to see this gorgeous, yet very simple, photo shoot.
Often it is the simplest ideas that are the best, and this is rather cute but the reason I love it, is I love tulips, they are one of my favourite flowers.


Sorbet colours are definitely the way forward this year, I dashed past Mango earlier, one of my favourite clothes shops here, I was in a hurry and did not have time to pop in, but it did not go unnoticed that pale teals and mango colours were leaping out from the clothes rails ;)!

1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Saw this over at The Wedding Chicks, too. Isn't it fabulous?! Tulips are such gracious flowers.