Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Table Inspirations


I am having yet another lazy morning spent surfing the wonderful blogs I subscribe to and squeaked with delight when I came across this wonderful Christmas table top shoot on the City Sage Blog.
Created by Kelly Oshiro Design, this table top is so simple and yet beautifully done with soda pop bottles, red and white paper straws (which I am going to have to buy as they remind me of when I was a child), the humble carnation and baubles which catch the candlelight.

Both these delightful blogs are well worth a visit to be transported into a wonderful world of decor and design.

If you have decorated your tree and house but not thought about your table decorations I hope this inspires you to be creative, mine is going to be silvers with hints of magenta this year and I bought the most fabulously glittery table runner!

No comments: