Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lovebird Theme for Weddings






One of the Brides to be that contacted me recently is having a love bird theme for her wedding. Her dress sounds amazing with love birds on the bodice. This prompted me to start researching this theme. Having seen the bird cage trend arrive for 2007 weddings along with the love of all things vintage I predict the love bird theme will be a big trend this year, so as I research this theme for creative ideas I will post them as I find them!
I found this fabulous wedding on the delightful Snippet and Ink blog, one of my favourite blogs that I don't know what I would do without. Kathryn never ceases to amaze me with her beautiful inspiration boards so beautifully put together.
Here they have used the lovebird theme with a strong yellow and purple colour scheme and the attention to details is wonderful - the little nests, that amazing wedding cake and those delightful little birds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these sweet little details! I've seen plenty of bird cake toppers but hadn't yet seen the birdcage centerpiece idea---so original and fun!