Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Saturday, January 3, 2009

About me


It seems to me that at some point everyone has to share their precious moments, particularly at this time of year and I think it gives my followers and readers an insight into a normal working mother's life so here is how I spent my Christmas and New Year with my beautiful daughters, I have three but one is missing having been holed up in Estepona with her boyfriend for two weeks! (She did come back for Christmas day though!) But here is my eldest and youngest enjoying hair style makeovers on Christmas Day and a lovely walk on the beach on New Years Day, sadly my eldest has gone back to the UK where she now lives but will be back in less than 3 weeks for her 18th, how scary is that! Before you ask Elizabeth my little angel was a miracle and a wonderful surprise and continues to give us many precious moments and so much happiness!

3 comments:

A Bun Can Dance said...

Dear Laura. How lovely your girls are! As you say, the little one really does look like an angel. Wishing you a good start to January and much success with the business. Denise

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is adorable!

Reviva Weddings said...

Thank you she is very sweet and a little angel, very proud of her!