Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Monday, January 21, 2008

Preston Bailey - My Idol!






WOW! I absolutely love this man and his work, my idol!


Here is one example of his fantastic works of art.
Preston Bailey is world renowned for his innate sense of style,
and fabulous creations for celebrities in the US.
Check out his website www.prestonbailey.com


Preston Bailey has published three wonderful books, that anyone creative with a runaway fantasy imagination like me has, will absolutely love, they are officially on my coffee table!
Big budgets, though, needed to create these fantasy events,
anyone wishing to stage an a event like this please contact me
I will be in heaven!


1 comment:

Sia said...

I love preston too and I love your blog. I would really like you to follow me toohttp://tumoe.blogspot.com/